Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chapter 3 Phenomenon

I know I haven't made a recent post in awhile. I just moved into a new place so everything has been a little crazy. Alright here we go into Chapter 3.

Already I found something. The second and third sentence. "It was the light. It was still the gray-green light of a cloudy day in the forest, but it was clearer somehow." How can a day be cloudy yet clear? It's either one or the other, or partially cloudy would be a better description.

Again with hating snow. I understand why she hates snow. The state I live in basically shut down because of snow not too long ago. It's not the snow we're afraid of it's ice. So I understand why she hates the ice part of it.

She was excited to go back to school so she could see Edward. However she said that the idea was very very stupid. Finally.

Bella seems to be warming up to her father in a way. He put chains on her truck so she could drive across the ice without difficulty to school.

When Bella has her episode in the parking lot nothing really to pick at. Everything seems to be ok so far.

For the next page and a half Bella and Edward argue about if he was next to her or not before she almost got hit. Personally she is still very dismal and always sad, and it wouldn't hurt my feelings if she got hit and died.

Bella is about to be sent to the hospital and then her dad shows up. Bella says that makes matters worse. If I was in an accident I would want a family member to be there. Even if I wasn't hurt, it'd help to have support around me.

Bella is really starting to sound like a 3 year old. She is complaining about everything. Why doesn't she just chill and let the doctors make sure everything's okay? Everything will be over soon.

Nothing really interesting after the episode in the parking lot. She goes to the doctors and they say she ok. You do get to meet Edward's father and that's about it.

This chapter was a snooze fest. I about fell asleep. I'll try to get through chapter 4. Maybe Bella gets in a better mood. Again, sorry for not posting in awhile.
Thanks!
CJ

2 comments:

  1. YAY! FINALLY! A POST!!

    hahahahahahaha.
    wow.
    Bella needs a life.
    and a good guy to like.
    i think we should rewrite this book.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echoing what Jenna said; YAYAPOST!!!!!

    And if I remember correctly, she was humiliated by having to wear a neck brace.... and I agree, maybe with a team of intelligent people who have a fairly good idea of myths and legends we could take the book and make it worth something. We'd have to change the plot, characters, and quite possibly the location, but other than that....

    ReplyDelete